This fully renovated apartment is located just 6 minutes walk from the station and 3 minutes from the shops but still maintains a quiet and peaceful outlook being a top (1st) floor, corner block with with only one shared wall. The whole property has been freshly painted and upgrades made to the kitchen, bathroom and floors so you can move straight in.
The large kitchen is equipped with an electric cooktop, range hood and it's own window for additional ventilation and light. It is also large enough to add extra cupboards or shelves to increase storage or even make it an eat-in-kitchen.
Both generous bedrooms are carpeted and have built-in wardrobes.
There is a shared laundry room on the landing and you can also put a washing machine in the bathroom if you prefer.
The 22 sqm, lock-up garage/storage is great for leaving the car at home while enjoying short walk to the train station for daily commuting or to the village shops which are a great source of Asian grocery stores and restaurants not forgetting the fresh produce from Paddy's Markets. Within a 10 minute drive you can also choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, DFO, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
There are many family friendly facilities within easy walking distance including, Homebush West public school (6 minutes), Melville Reserve and Airey Park (1 minutes) with a children's playground, children's centre and the Bay to Bay Cyclepath/Walkway and Hudson Park golf course and driving range (6 minutes) walk away, making it a great place to live and easy to attract tenants.
* Fully renovated apartment, ready to move in
* New floor boards and carpet
* Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large kitchen with electric cooktop, range hood and own window
* New bathroom with space for laundry
* Optional shared laundry
* 22sqm lockup garage/storage
* NBN ready (FTTP)
* 6 minutes walk to the station and shops
* 1 minutes walk to Melville Reserve and Airey Park
* 6 minutes walk to Homebush West Public School
* 6 minutes walk to Hudson Park golf course/driving range
* Short drive to Rhodes or Lidcombe Shopping Centres
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface