As Advertised or by Appointment
This freshly updated, full brick and modern apartment is a great opportunity to buy on the sought after side of Homebush West, only 500m to the station and shops, across the street from the primary school and only 275m to the golf course with a late night driving range open until 11pm! The location and amenities make it highly attractive to first home buyers and investors alike.
Located on the ground floor at the front of the complex, it has easy access for all ages and has high ceilings. The new timber-style flooring looks great, wears well and is easy to maintain. The living/dining/kitchen area is air-conditioned and complemented by the spacious covered verandah.
The large bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and the bathroom which has a combined shower and bath which is great for a relaxing soak. The internal laundry also provides extra storage space. The kitchen comes equipped with a gas cooktop and range hood, stainless-steel oven and dishwasher.
Hudson Park, with its driving range and full golf course are just at the end of the road and there are plenty of restaurants and specialty grocery stores just around the corner, as well as Paddy's Markets. Within a 10 minute drive you can choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
Things you'll love:
* Close to station, shops and school
* Freshly painted and new timber-style flooring
* Kitchen with stainless steel gas fittings and dishwasher
* Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Full brick apartment with high ceilings
* Complex is about to undergo a facelift (all paid for by current owner)
* NBN connected (FTTP), Intercom access
* Secure car space
* Leisurely stroll to local golf course & markets
* Easy access to M4, Lidcombe & Rhodes shopping centres
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement