Built in 2010, the low strata of $461 p/q is testament to how well maintained this complex is. With only a 5 minute walk to the shops and 2 minutes to the school, this would make a superb home for a young family. Getting prams or shopping from the 2 side-by-side car spaces is also family-friendly with a lift at your front door.
Both bedrooms are private and large with built-in wardrobes while the master has an ensuite. The living room and kitchen both look out onto the east-facing balcony which ensures ventilation and the morning sun streams through the trees. The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, oven and ducted rangehood. The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub and the internal laundry provides extra storage space.
Hudson Park, with its driving range and full golf course are just at the end of the road and there are plenty of restaurants and specialty grocery stores just around the corner, as well as Paddy's Markets. Young families will love the short walk to Homebush West Public School as well as a number of early learning centres. Within a 10 minute drive you can choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
* First floor with east facing balcony
* Close to schools, childcare, shops and station
* Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ensuite in the master
* Low strata of $461 p/q
* Kitchen with gas cooking, oven, and ducted rangehood
* Lift access to 2 secure car spaces side-by-side
* NBN ready (FTTP), Intercom access
* 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and Lidcombe Centre that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement