As Advertised or by Appointment
Built with full brick in the early stages of the Centenary Park development, this apartment represents the highest build-quality and a great investment for you. Positioned on the lower-ground floor with no external access to the balcony, you get the convenience of easy access from walking in from the carpark while maintaining security.
Both bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes and the master has an en-suite. There is also a study room which could double-up as a guest room. The balcony is large enough for outdoor lounging and dining and is a perfect extension to the to the living/dining area when entertaining guests. It also means the entire apartment has a bright and airy feel while preserving privacy.
The modern kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, oven and Caesarstone bench tops and the laundry is conveniently in the main bathroom which has a combined shower and bathtub.
The children's playground is right outside the front door and common amenities like the games room and common areas are just downstairs, allowing families to take full advantage of the lifestyle benefits. Additionally, families will love the choice of two nearby early learning centres as well as a pool, tennis & basketball court, gym and sauna.
Close to station, local shops, Sydney Markets and sought-after schools! Plus it's 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and The Marketplace Auburn that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
At a glance:
* Light filled open plan living & dining flows onto balcony
* Two large bedrooms with built-ins
* Master with ensuite & air-con
* Study room with built-in wardrobe
* Modern gas cooking kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
* Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Security building with video intercom & lift access
* Security parking
* Nearby playground
* Close to early learning centres
* Community club with BBQ area, swimming pool, tennis & basketball court, gym & sauna
* Easy access to M4, Rhodes shopping & transport, Lidcombe shopping Centre
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement