As Advertised or by Appointment
This near new, 2 bedroom apartment has a high ceiling and spacious rooms that create an inviting space you'll love. With a northerly aspect, you'll get plenty of natural light, especially on the wrap-around balcony.
Access is also convenient for all ages and abilities, simply drive into the secure car park and take the lift that opens a few steps from your front door!
The generous-sized bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes while the master has an ensuite with a combined shower and bath. The main bathroom has a combined shower and bathtub and there's a separate laundry. Plus, for students or a home office there is a study area.
The open plan kitchen has stainless-steel gas cooking, oven, dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops and combined with the air-conditioned living/dining area makes for a very comfortable space.
Common amenities like the games room and common areas for larger groups, allow families to take full advantage of the lifestyle benefits. Additionally, families will love the choice of 2 early learning centres (one on the ground floor of your building!) as well as a pool, tennis & basketball court, gym and sauna.
Building I is only a 9 minute walk to the train station, local shops, Sydney Markets and sought-after schools! Plus it's 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and The Marketplace Auburn that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
At a glance:
* Easy access on level 1 and lift to car space
* Light-filled, spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Study area
* Modern gas cooking kitchen with CaesarStone bench tops
* New stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Security building with video intercom & lift access
* Security parking with storage cage
* 9 min walk to station
* Community club with BBQ area, swimming pool, tennis & basketball court, gym & sauna
* Easy access to M4, Rhodes shopping & transport, Lidcombe shopping Centre
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement