As Advertised or by Appointment
This beautifully maintained, full-brick, 2 bedroom apartment with two secure car spaces, is in a secure block with a friendly neighbourhood atmosphere. With windows in every room and high ceilings, there is natural light all day long and a cross breeze can keep your electricity bills down. You'll also appreciate the new floors, oven/cooktop, dryer and paint work which make it ready to move straight in!
Both generous bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master has an ensuite. The main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub. The modern kitchen has gas cooking, oven, and stone bench-top while the laundry with storage space is also practical.
Located in a cul-de-sac, it is footsteps away from Homebush West Public School and 8 minutes walk to the station! For commuting, there is a bus stop on your door step, Flemington station is an 8 minute walk and it's easy to access Centenary Drive, Parramatta Rd or the M4 (West Connex) .
Local amenities make it very family friendly. Melville Reserve and Airy Park are around the corner with a new community centre under construction and Active Kids childcare is down the road. There are plenty of restaurants and specialty grocery stores just around the corner, as well as Paddy's Markets. Within a 10 minute drive you can choose to shop at North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
The creation of Strathfield District Park by redeveloping Hudson Park across the road will be an amazing enhancement for local residents. While retaining a late night driving range, there will now be basketball and tennis courts, walking tracks, dog park, lake and water park and more!
Things you'll love:
* Bright, open plan living dressed in fresh neutral tones, private entrance
* New flooring, dryer and kitchen gas stove, rangehood and oven
* Kitchen with with own window
* Pets allowed
* 2 Air-cons
* Private bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and air-con
* NBN ready, Intercom access
* Double secure car spaces (side-by-side) with remote access
* 10 mins drive to Rhodes or Lidcombe shopping centres, Costco and Bunnings
* Bus stop to Strathfield/Burwood on your door step
* Easy access to West Connex/M4, Rhodes shopping & transport
* Zoned for Homebush West Public, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High
* Private schools nearby include: St Patrick's, Meriden, Santa Sabina, Trinity and MLC
* 8 min walk to newly upgraded Flemington Station then be in Parramatta or CBD in half an hour
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement