As Advertised or by Appointment
Located in the quiet middle of Courallie Ave, this private, first floor apartment is 1 of 15 in a full-brick block of units. The north-facing balcony and east facing bedrooms ensure the unit gets natural light all day long. Each bedroom has built-in wardrobes while the bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub, great for a relaxing soak or bathing kids. There is storage as well as the internal laundry near the entrance. The kitchen has granite benches and comes equipped with gas cooking, range hood, oven and with windows on two sides has great light and ventilation.
For kids, Austin Park is just down the road or nearby Sydney Olympic Park has an amazing array of activities including the Aquatic Centre. The location also gives you many options for shopping being on the doorstep of Paddy's Markets for fresh produce and within a 10 minute drive of The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza. For commuting, Flemington station is only 8 minutes walk and it is easy to access Centenary Drive, Parramatta Rd or the M4.
* North-facing, corner position with natural light all day long.
* Full-brick construction
* Kitchen with granite benches, gas cooking, range hood, oven and windows on two sides
* Recently painted
* Internal laundry and storage
* NBN (FTTN technology)
* Intercom & Access Control System
* Moments to station, shops, good schools and Rhodes shopping centre
* 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and Lidcombe Centre that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement