As Advertised or by Appointment
This near-new two bedroom apartment is privately perched on the fourth floor with a tree-lined outlook. The open plan design creates a seamless kitchen, dining and living space of around 35 sqm which is also air-conditioned.
Both generous bedrooms have built-in, mirrored wardrobes, and the master has an ensuite plus air-con. The main bathroom is large enough to also accommodate the laundry.
The well-appointed kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances including gas stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave.
With a north-east aspect, the balcony provides a great space for entertaining while the screening of the trees provides some privacy and shade in summer.
You'll love the convenience of having the lift at your front door and the secure car space only three spaces away in the lower basement where you will also have 10 sqm of storage.
People commuting to work will appreciate the 7-minute walk to the train station and the village shops are a great source of Asian grocery stores and restaurants not forgetting the fresh produce from Paddy's Markets. Within a 10 minute drive, you can also choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, DFO, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
This central location also gives you access to the amenities of Sydney Olympic Park and nearby driving range and golf courses providing for a more balanced lifestyle.
* Near-new, with new floorboards (not pictured)
* Well appointed kitchen with gas and s/s appliances
* 2 air-conditioners (living and master bedroom)
* Secure block with video intercom
* Secure parking space and 10 sqm of storage space
* Internal laundry
* Private, covered balcony
* 7 minutes walk to station and shops
* Close to lifestyle amenities and great shopping precincts
* Great facilities including pool, gym, tennis & basketball courts, conference room, children's playground and spa!
* 2 childcare facilities within the estate
* Easy access to M4, Rhodes shopping & transport, Lidcombe shopping Centre
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement