This quality, full-brick apartment is located just 10 minutes walk from the station, has been freshly painted and is vacant so you can move straight in.
You'll love the large master bedroom with ensuite and large windows providing a view of the private courtyard and all three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
The air-conditioned living room also looks out on the courtyard that is covered and also has a garden shed for storage.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher. There is an internal laundry room
The secure, 28 sqm, double car space has a storage shed and is great for leaving the car at home while enjoying short walk to the train station for daily commuting or to the local shops which are a great source of grocery stores and restaurants not forgetting the fresh produce from Paddy's Markets down the road. Within a 10 minute drive you can also choose to shop at Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Costco, DFO, Rhodes Waterside, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
* Vacant, renovated apartment, ready to move in
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher
* Internal laundry room
* Unique direct entry from street
* 28 sqm double car space with storage shed
* NBN ready (FTTB)
* Lift access and disabled ramp to secure parking
* 24/7 Plus Fitness centre on site (membership required)
* Close to M4 on-ramp
* 7 min walk to Homebush Boys High School
* 10 min walk to Homebush Public School
* 10 min walk to Homebush Station
* 5 min drive to Paddy's Markets, DFO, Aldi, Woolworths (Strathfield & North Strathfield)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement