As Advertised or by Appointment
Quietly positioned at the rear of the complex, this property is beautifully maintained and ready to move straight in. The east facing balcony offers a great place to start your mornings with an alfresco breakfast or just greet the sun on your lounge with a cup of coffee.
There are two generous bedroom with built-ins and a main with ensuite. The newly renovated main bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub which is great for a relaxing soak or bathing kids. The laundry room also has room for added storage.
The kitchen comes with stainless-steel gas stove and oven and an east facing window for light and ventilation.
The vibrant restaurant and cafe scene of the Bakehouse Quarter is only 800m (10 minutes walk) away and there are lots of shopping options within a 10-minute drive including, Aldi at North Strathfield, Woolworths at Strathfield or Coles at Rhodes.
With Olympic Park only 5 minutes away you'll never be short of things to do with sporting events, concerts, exhibitions and many more family friendly activities all year-round.
Commuting is convenient with Homebush station only 650m (8 min walk), North Strathfield station at 1.1km (13 min walk) and a bus stop only 210m (3 min walk) on Underwood Rd.
At a glance:
* Full-brick construction with east facing aspect
* Contemporary design with engineered timber flooring
* Oversized and bright combined living and dining areas leading to spacious balcony
* Newly renovated bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
* Two-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
* Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
* New instant gas hot water system
* Secure intercom with lift access
* Security basement parking and visitor parking
* Walking distance to Homebush Public School, North Strathfield shops, cafes and train station
* 20 mins train ride to the heart of Sydney CBD
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement