As Advertised or by Appointment
This near new, full-brick apartment has just been freshened up with new paint and modern timber-style flooring so you'll almost feel like the first owner. The unit is also in a quiet position at the rear of the block, as well as having double-glazed windows.
An open-plan layout and floor-to-ceiling glass doors provide abundant natural light and privacy is maintained with translucent screens on the generous balcony.
The well appointed kitchen has two windows for natural light and ventilation, gas cooking, oven and dishwasher. The tiled splashback is both stylish and easy to clean.
Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master has an ensuite. The main shower is separate and the bathtub is great for small kids or relaxing at the end of the day.
Your 2 secure car spaces are accessible via lift as well as a 6 sqm storage cage in the basement.
Ideal for health, fitness and young families, with walking distance to beautiful Strathfield Park and the Cooks River cycleway. Opposite bus stop to Strathfield and Burwood Station then express trains to the city.
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and study
* Quiet position at the back facing laneway
* Full brick construction
* 2 side-by-side car spaces with lift access and 6 sqm storage cage
* High 2.7m ceilings throughout, LED lighting, timber-style floors
* Sleek gas kitchen,Quantum quartz stone benchtops, oven and dishwasher
* Large Kohler fitted bathrooms, freestanding bath, in-wall toilet
* Double glazed windows
* Air-conditioning, exceptional living & entertaining space
* NBN Ready (FTTP)
* Bus stops on your doorstep (10 min to train station)
* 3 min walk to 7-Eleven convenience store, fast food restaurants (Subway, MacDonalds & KFC) or 24 hour gym
* 12 min walk to Strathfield South Public School
* 4 min drive to Meriden, Santa Sabina, St Patricks or Trinity Grammar (Strathfield)
* 5 min drive to Strathfield Plaza with Woolworths
* 5 min drive to Chullora Marketplace with Woolworths, Aldi, Big W and many other stores
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement