As Advertised or by Appointment
Be the first to move into this beautiful apartment. Suitable for new home owners or down-sizers, it can also be made suitable for a small family by converting the generous-sized study into a second bedroom.
Bathed in natural light with high ceilings, space is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling glass windows/doors from the bedroom and living room to the entertainers courtyard. The communal BBQ and observation deck (with harbour views) also lets entertain larger parties while kids can play safely adjacent to your courtyard.
The high-end kitchen is appointed with a Bosch gas stove, oven and integrated dishwasher. Even the cabinetry is high-quality with soft-closing doors and drawers.
While the living area floors are tiles with a timber grain pattern, the bedroom has a wool blend carpet for warmth and comfort.
Both the living room and bedroom are air-conditioned and the bedroom also has a walk-in robe.
Next door you have an IGA supermarket to cook fantastic meals at home or simply choose one of the many restaurants and cafes. You also have peace of mind with a medical centre and pharmacy within metres of your doorstep. The footbridge also puts Rhodes' shops and train within an easy stroll.
Wentworth Point Public School is across the road and Handprints childcare is just downstairs.
Jewel has its very own ferry stop for "step-on step-home" scenic commuting and excursions all points east to the City, or west to Parramatta's growing CBD heart.
For the active lifestyle you have golf, swimming, tennis and cycling all catered for around Sydney Olympic Park and foreshore. Plus you can entertain yourself at the world-class shows, spectaculars and sporting clashes in the state-of-the-art arenas.
* As new, luxury apartment with high ceilings
* Study with window that can convert to a bedroom
* Generous bedroom with walk-in
* Natural light from floor-to-ceiling glass windows/doors creates a radiant residence
* Modern kitchen with Bosch gas cooking, oven, dishwasher and microwave. Soft-closing doors and drawers.
* European laundry
* Linen and storage cupboard
* Secure car space and storage cage
* Intercom access
* Dual air-con
* NBN connected via FTTP
* Pet friendly, 2small dogs/cats/birds
* Wentworth Point Public School across the street
* Nearby parklands and running/cycling path along the river
* IGA, restaurants, cafes, medical centre, dentist, vet and pharmacy within minutes of your doorstep
* Sydney Olympic Park facilities within 5 minutes drive
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement