As Advertised or by Appointment
A quiet, leafy street only 4 minutes walk to the station is the location of your new home. 1 of 4 units in a tightly held boutique block, you will be pleasantly surprised by how large all the rooms are. There are only 2 units per floor and with no shared walls there's light filling the apartment from 3 sides. You'll also appreciate the quality of full-brick construction and with only 3 neighbours it's kept very clean. New timber-style flooring and painting has made it more contemporary while retaining some retro-character from the original 70's fit-out.
The master bedroom is a standout being almost double the size of the others and a north-easterly window giving it ample light. The bathroom has a separate shower and bath making it ideal for young families or a relaxing soak. The kitchen is so large it is ideal for an island bench addition and makeover if desired.
The location puts it in a quiet neighbourhood while also only being 3 minutes from all the major shopping and amenities of Hurstville.
* 139 sqm on title
* Only 2 units per floor, no shared walls and light from 3 sides.
* New timber-style flooring and painting adds a contemporary feel
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
* Large separate living room flows onto balcony
* Spacious kitchen/dining area with own window and ducted rangehood
* Internal laundry plus linen storage
* Huge lock-up garage with workshop/storage space
* 4 min walk to Allawah station (then only 20 minutes to the city)
* Zoned for Carlton South Public School (1.1 km) and Blakehurst High School (1.1km)
* 10 min walk to St George Christian School
* 7 min walk to Goodstart Early Learning
* 3 min drive to Hurstville Westfield, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi plus more shops and restaurants
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface