As Advertised or by Appointment
Very few single bedroom apartments have the potential of this unit. Boasting a 40 sqm courtyard that has a covered tiled area plus decking and garden bed, you can have a dozen or more friends over for a barbie or relax in your own private oasis. While the courtyard is bordered by neighbouring trees, the northerly aspect ensures it receives plenty of light.
The bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and the large laundry has ample room for storage. The kitchen is equipped with Swedish designed, elfa utility shelving as well as a gas stove with oven.
Nestled on the ground floor at the rear of the complex, it is easily accessible for prams, disabled or elderly people while being isolated from street noise.
Conveniently located opposite Melville Reserve and Airey Park, facilities include a children's playground, children's centre and it's close to the Bay to Bay Cyclepath/Walkway. Hudson Park is 4 minutes walk away with a driving range and 18 hole course.
Only 600m from station, local shops, Sydney Markets and sought-after schools! Plus it's 5 minutes drive to Costco, Bunnings and The Lidcombe Centre that has Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart and many more shops.
* North facing aspect and sunny courtyard with decking and garden
* Modern kitchen with own window, quality gas appliances, Caesar stone and elfa shelving
* Bedroom with built-ins
* NBN ready, Intercom access.
* Secure complex with low strata - $489 per quarter
* Plenty of street parking and 13 visitors spaces
* Undercover access to carpark
* Easy access to M4, Rhodes shopping & transport
* Positioned off street and away from traffic noise
* Zoned for Homebush Primary, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High, great
NON selective schools
* 5 mins walk to Flemington Station
* 5 mins walk to Medical Centres, Post Office, Shops and Restaurants, Sydney
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement