As Advertised or by Appointment
This is a great property for young family. The backyard has a covered tiled area plus garden bed facing the park and neighbouring trees. The easterly exposure ensures it receives plenty of sun, letting you enjoy the outdoor lifestyle.
The bedroom is generous with a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub and there is a laundry room. The living room is also large with a floor to ceiling view of the backyard. The tiles and timber flooring throughout create a contemporary style.
Access to the lock up garage is via lift or an internal stairwell which is great for staying out of the weather and there are even 17 visitors car spaces.
Nestled on the ground floor at the rear of the complex, it is easily accessible for prams, disabled or elderly people.
Conveniently located next to Melville Reserve and Airey Park, facilities include a newly upgraded children's playground, children's centre and it's close to the Bay to Bay Cyclepath/Walkway. Hudson Park is 7 minutes walk away with a driving range and 18 hole course.
Only 500m from the station, local shops, Sydney Markets and sought-after schools! Plus the location gives you many options for shopping being on the doorstep of Paddy's Markets for fresh produce and the Saturday Night Food Markets. Within a 10-minute driving radius, you can choose from The Lidcombe Shopping Centre, Rhodes Shopping Centre, North Strathfield Bakehouse Quarter or Strathfield Plaza.
* Backyard with East exposure
* Tiles and timber flooring throughout
* Kitchen with own window, quality gas appliances
* Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* NBN ready (FTTP), Intercom access.
* Plenty of street parking and 17 visitors spaces
* Lift access to lock-up garage with storage
* Easy access to M4, Rhodes shopping & transport
* Walking distance to three quality childcare centres
* Zoned for Homebush Primary, Strathfield Girls and Homebush Boys High, great NON-selective schools
* 5 min walk to newly upgraded Flemington Station then express into CBD in only 22mins
* 5 mins walk to Medical Centres, Post Office, Shops and Restaurants, Sydney Markets
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement