As Advertised or by Appointment
What makes this apartment special is its location towards the rear of the complex, with the north-facing balcony overlooking the courtyard and private playground. The living and dining space is huge at just over 35 sqm and is great for a family. All this and ready to move in thanks to a number of renovations that bring it up-to-date.
All three generous sized bedrooms have built-in wardrobes while the master has and en-suite and the second bedroom has a private balcony overlooking Austin Park.
The large kitchen has granite bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop and oven. The bathroom is large enough for a separate shower and bathtub.
* Quiet location with tree-lined views
* Large kitchen with s/s gas appliances, range hood, plenty of cupboards and granite bench space
* Spacious combined dining and lounge
* Full double brick construction throughout
* Internal laundry room
* Good size bedrooms with built-ins, master with en-suite
Car Parking - Basement